December 31, 2006
Toronto Branch 2006 Year in Review
Our annual "Year in Review" webpage has now been published.
Please have a look here.
Posted by SKTO at 10:33 PM No comments:
December 21, 2006
2006 Closing Ceremony
Toronto Branch held its annual Closing Ceremony on the evening of December 20, 2006. The event formally marks the end of the year's training and provides an opportunity to reflect on the achievements of the preceding year and focus on what we need to work on in the year ahead.
We were fortunate to have members from the neighboring Yorkville Branch with us this year.
Toronto Branch members performed embu (pairform display of techniques) during this year's Closing Ceremony. The embu were as follows:
- John Dadosky (1st kyu) & Eduardo Bellow (1st kyu)
- Isabel Struik (2nd dan) & Stas Zlobinski (1st dan)
- John McCulloch (5th dan) & Tal Schaeffer (3rd dan)
End of the year messages were given by John McCulloch (Toronto Branch) and Albert Louie (Yorkville Branch).
We look forward to a successful year in 2007!
Posted by SKTO at 4:19 PM No comments:
December 04, 2006
Recent Grading Successes
Toronto Branch members were successful in several recent gradings administered by Shorinji Kempo Ontario.
- Nov. 02: Ahlia Khan passed the junkenshi 1st dan exam.
- Nov. 26: John Dadosky and Eduardo Bello passed the 1st kyu examination.
- Nov. 26: Andre-Philippe van der Heyden passed the 2nd kyu examination.
Posted by SKTO at 5:32 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)